Cleaning can be such a drag! And it can feel like it sucks up all your time. But not with this little routine. You'll have things cleaned up in no time at all!
1. Throw Away the Visual Clutter - Clutter makes the home feel chaotic, complicated and less welcoming. So throw away what you don’t need and find a place for things you need to keep. Create a 5 minute habit of practicing this simple task each day.
2. Take the 12-12-12 Challenge - If you really want to declutter your home, use the 12-12-12 challenge
• Discover 12 items that need to be thrown away
• Track down 12 items to be donated
• Find 12 items that need to be returned to their proper storage place
3. When your home smells clean, it feels clean - As you tidy up, use this recipe to clean surfaces. It has a citrusy aroma that is refreshing and effective.
SPARKLY CLEAN HOME CLEANER
• 4 drops Lemon
• 3 drops Peppermint
• 3 drops Eucalyptus
Add Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus oils and water to a glass spray bottle. Spray on surfaces to clean. This recipe can be scaled to make more if desired.
BONUS: This recipe can also be used as a diffuser blend. Add oils to your diffuser to help freshen your home while cleaning.
Wellness Advocate, BSN,RN